Help support our 2nd Annual Spring Ridge Fun Run! This year’s theme is COLOR THE WORLD WITH KINDNESS and our Spring Ridge Elementary students are spreading kindness like confetti!
WHAT: Kick-off the scohol year with a one-mile fun run around our Spring Ridge campus.
OBSTACLES STATIONS • T-SHIRTS • MUSIC • TREATS
WHEN: Friday, October 7, 2022, during the school day
WHO: Our Spring Ridge Kindness Warriors! Every student will get to conquer the race & obstacle course and will receive a Fun Run t-shirt!
WHY: Show your Spring Ridge Spirit & help the PRO raise funds to support our school, including:
- A new ice maker (it’s broken beyond repair!)
- A new laminator (it’s barely hanging on!)
- New, soft seating in the library for a comfy spot to dive into a new book
- Staff appreciation, to show our support for our fantastic teachers and staff
- Other school improvements & amenities
Show your support with a donation!
There are many ways to spread the word and support this year’s Fun Run Fundraiser:
- Check made payable to “Spring Ridge PTO” and returned to school with your child(ren).
- PayPal: paypal.com/paypalme/SpringRidgePTO. Please note “Fun Run” in the notes.
- Spread the word to family & friends who want to show support for our children’s future. Family and friends are always welcome to use the payment methods listed to support Spring Ridge.
- Check out your company’s gift matching program and ask that they match your donation. Did you know that the Spring Ridge PTO is a 501(c)(3) organization and may qualify for your company’s gift matching program?
NEW THIS YEAR: SPIRIT PACKAGE
Those who purchased a Spirit Package will have the opportunity to watch the race and will get a matching Fun Run T-Shirt. The Spirit Package with matching T-Shirt is no longer available as T-Shirt ordering has closed. Donations of $75 or more still unlock an opportunity to watch the race. Please email email@example.com with proof of donation for further directions
Contact the Fun Run committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.