Parent/Teacher conferences will be held on Tuesday, September 24 and Wednesday, September 25, between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Like our conferences last year, we will again be using the online conference scheduler called “Pick-A-Time.”
The online scheduler will open up at 10:00 am on Monday, September 9, 2019, and will close at 11:59 pm on Sunday,September 22, 2019. Because this is a first-come, first-serve scheduling software, the sooner you sign/up, the more likely you are to get your preferred time.
In addition, if you have more than one student, the software will not allow you to schedule conferences back-to-back, with an exception for those that have children who have the same teacher. In all other cases, the software will require a fifteen minute gap between conferences to allow for travel time, and/or for conferences that have gotten behind schedule.
Once you begin the process, please feel free to contact the office at 402-637-0204, or your child’s teacher, if you have any questions.
If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email address and password. The system will know about your appointments and children you’ve added to your account.
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
- Fill in the required fields and register
- For each child, enter your child’s first and last name (Example: John Smith) and birth date (example: 12/15/2005)
- Login to your account.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend/key shows you what each color means. Click on a square to book an available time.
- As an option, you have the choice of setting a time when you would like a reminder delivered.
- Click “Create Appointment” to finalize.
Repeat until you have a time for each of your children.
Things to Remember
- You can click “printable schedule” at any time and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
- You have the ability to change your conference times through February 11, 2018. You will need to login with the email address and password you used to create your account. If you need to make a change after February 11, you will need to contact the office at 402-637-0204.
- Click on “Your Schedule” to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time or cancel an appointment.
Please Note: Specialists are also available for conferences during these times. Please feel free to stop in and visit with them during the conference days and times.