Help support the first annual Spring Ridge Fun Run! Our theme for this year is Superheroes – and Spring Ridge Elementary is full of them!
WHAT: Kick off the school year with a one-mile fun run around our Spring Ridge campus. It’s a fun event for our students and a great way to show your support for Spring Ridge!
WHEN: Friday, September 24th, during the school day
WHO: Our Spring Ridge superhero students will get to conquer the race & obstacle course.
WHY: Show your support of Spring Ridge Elementary and help the PTO raise funds for the following important items for our school:
- Soft seating in the library to provide students a comfortable spot to dive into a good book!
- A vast and vibrant Spring Ridge Eagles mural for the gymnasium to inspire our students and invigorate a strong sense of school spirit and pride in Spring Ridge.
Every student will receive a fun run t-shirt!
***EVENT & OBSTACLE STATIONS***T-SHIRTS***MUSIC***TREATS***
Support from our Spring Ridge families is imperative in helping the PTO fund new classroom technology, additional educational field trips, supplemental curriculum requests, and more to enrich the educational experiences of our children. As we strive to emerge even stronger from the events of the past year, you assistance is more important than ever to ensure that we can continue to provide unwavering support of our students’ educational advancement. Our goal for this fundraiser is $10,000.
Ways you can help make our fun run a success:
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND DONATE USING THIS FORM. Payment may be made by one of the following:
- Check made payable to “Spring Ridge PTO” and returned to school with your child(ren) or
- PayPal at paypal.com/paypalme/SpringRidgePTO. Please make sure to note “Fun Run” in the notes.
The students will earn special rewards for the entire school when we achieve the following fundraising milestones:
- $3,000 – An extra recess for all classes!
- $6,000 – A pajama and read with a flashlight day!
- $10,000 – A bubble and silly putty party!
Spread the word to family and friends that are willing to show support for our children’s future. Family and friends are always welcome to use the payment methods above to support Spring Ridge as well.
Check out your company’s gift matching program and ask that they match your donation. Did you know that the Spring Ridge PTO is a 501(c)(3) organization and may qualify for your company’s gift matching program?
Make sure to return this form with your child(ren)’s t-shirt size(s) by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, as every student will receive a Fun Run t-shirt!
Thank you for continuing to support our school and our kiddos!